Saturday, September 19, 2009

Introducing...me.

Well, I may not own a cell phone, but (apparently) I'm blogger. Imagine that. And it only took me 28 years and a Bachelor of Arts degree to do it. Who would've thunk that all that time spent on those tennis and basketball courts, or sitting in front of the TV watching Survivor (which is on every Thursday night, by the way), or typing out stories into the long hours of the night would have brought me to this point? Not me. Probably not even my wife. I bet that on that beautiful day when we tied the proverbial knot, she had never dreamed that one day I would be a blogger. But here I am. The day nobody saw coming has finally arrived.

By the way, I'm Cam. Consider yourself introduced.

And for all my classmates in Ed 3508, section GHI, let me remind you that all assignments must be completed by the last day of classes, November 2nd. That's right. Not November 5th, not November 4th, and not even November 3rd. November 2nd. Although, I suppose November 1st would probably be acceptable. And October 31st is probably okay, too.

Consider yourself reminded.

No comments:

Post a Comment